Conversational Questions for “Advice”
Most of us have gotten advice from others (whether we wanted it not.) The questions below are for when one actually asks for it.
- I want to quit smoking… What should I do?
- I won 100,000 dollars and I don’t know how to best use it… What should I do?
- I want to lose weight… What should I do?
- I have just lost my job… I haven’t told my husband/wife/parents yet… What should I do?
- I found a wallet which had 2,000 dollars in it… What should I do?
- I have a headache… What should I do?
- I don’t like my job… What should I do?
- I’m bored… What should I do?
- I have trouble keeping a schedule… What should I do?
- I often forget things… What should I do?
- I often lose things… What should I do?
- I’m shy but I want to make friends… What should I do?
- I want to be wealthy but my job doesn’t pay well… What should I do?
- I need a car but I don’t have enough money… What should I do?
- I want people to like me… What should I do?
- I’m lonely… What should I do?
(“GiveMeSomeEnglish!!! – Informational Disclaimer”)
THIS IS BY NO MEANS A COMPLETE LIST…
The items on this list are a combination of ideas compiled from many sources including my own personal experience and inspiration. These are basic questions that anyone with enough time and brainpower can think of. Therefore, I do not claim ownership of these ideas, nor do I believe that anyone else can either.
If this list looks similar to any others on the internet, it is because these are good ideas for a conversational class on this particular topic and these questions can be found in numerous different places.
The reason that they appear here is because I have compiled this list for my own personal use and have also made it available for anyone else who may find it useful in their studies or teaching practice.
Information used for educational purposes should be free for ALL, for the sake of education and the overall advancement of human-kind.
It is also in this same light, that I invite anyone who wishes – to copy, cut, paste, and otherwise use this page for their own educational or instructional needs…
…There is nothing original under the sun…
(None can claim ownership… All are rightful heirs of knowledge.)
Have An Excellent Day!